Health & Safety Ireland
Health & Safety Ireland forms part of the Workplace & Facilities Expo, 20 – 21 September 2022, RDS, Dublin
Health & Safety Ireland is branded to highlight the importance of safety and occupational health issues to those responsible for managing their organisations properties and working environments.
Part of Workplace & Facilities Expo, the Health & Safety Ireland conference content will address the latest in new ideas, best practice, regulations, approaches, and technologies to make the working environment safe whilst recognising and improving the employee experience. Whether that be from:
- Working at height
- Chemical Handling
- Driver Safety
- Risk Assessment and Prevention
- Remote Working
Health & Safety Ireland – Benefits from the Support of leading bodies
Health & Safety Ireland is supported by leading local and international organisations. These include Institution for Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH) East Ireland Branch, the Society of Chartered Surveyors Ireland (SCSI) and the Institute of Workplace and Facilities Management (IWFM).
It is this focused approach which will ensure Health & Safety Ireland delivers the management teams from Ireland’s top companies/organisations… And in so doing, provide exhibitors with a platform from which to:
- Meet and network with a dynamic and relevant audience of decision makers
- Promote your company’s products services, values & skill sets
- Forging valuable business relationships.
- Create active leads and sales opportunities
The exhibition has a range of different sized stands to allow exhibitors to find branding and display opportunities to meet their needs and budgets.
Please use the following links to access additional information regarding Health & Safety Ireland:
- For the latest Floor Plan – Click Here
- View the 2020 Organisers Statement – Click Here
- For Sample of Attendees from 2020 – Click Here
- Complete list off Sponsorship Opportunities – Click Here
To find out more about Health & Safety Ireland and explore whether your company would benefit from being involved – Simply call Hugh Robinson on either +44 (0) 1892 779992 or Mob: +44 (0) 7882 246950 or email: email@example.com